In building gunpla, the head is the most complicated part for me since most of its parts are very small and fragile especially the V-fin or antenna. Below is how I built MG Sandrock's head portion by portion until it was finally completed.
I used Tamiya X-5 green for the eyes. However it was too dark that it seems to be unnoticed. Maybe I'll try other shade of green on my future projects.
Here is the finished product of Sandrock's head on different angles. Panel lining the head of a gunpla is always a pain for me :-(
One more WIP left (weapons) and I'm all done with my first project. I'm really excited to see the outcome of my labor :-)