Tuesday, March 6, 2012

MG Sandrock (painted build)

Here is the outcome of my painted master grade Sandrock. It took me a while to finish it, but it was all worth it. Though I encountered some problems and errors during while working on it..I learned a lot of things that I can use to enhance and improve my upcoming projects. :-)




Here are some of its details and modifications that I made.



Sandrock gundam posing with its beam machine gun.



Beam machine gun can also placed behind the body when not in use.


Gundam Sandrock using the heat shotel.





Heat shotel and shield combined forming an awesome weapon!





Sandrock's weapon being heated (I like it's red color)




14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks for always visiting my blog! Have a great day! :)

      Delete
  2. that's cool !
    You have great site...I follow you #67..and you can see your link at http://donneyindra.blogspot.com/p/friends-link_29.html.
    Happy blogging, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!
      sorry for my late reply. I followed you too and also added your link to my list. You can check it on my 'Blog Friends'
      thanks also for adding my link to your blog :)

      Delete
  3. cool...i like it..visited and supported here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. my nephew will definitely like this! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaaahh.. dami mong robot.. penge isa.. hehe, cge.. pa supporting actor nalang.. hehe....

    ReplyDelete